Hey, what's up everybody! Here I present the final of three (possibly four) parts of an immense collection of fabric patterns that can be utilised in Photoshop.
Yes, for the small, small price of ONE MILLION dA POINTS (Okay, who wrote that down...?
I mean, for the reasonable price of one view and one download (that means, it's completely free!) you can gain access to a massive collection of fabric patterns that can be used for Photoshop Elements, as well as Creative Suite and GIMP. (Actually, if someone could check which programs' versions work for me so I know for sure, that'd be much appreciated.)
I have made these in Photoshop Elements 9, and you can bet there's plenty more where that came from.
Featured in this package are a compilation of fabrics of several different colours, including:
- Moleskin (For activewear, skating, circus & dance costumes and sportswear)
- Regular Spandex Raschel (RSR, a perfect choice for dancewear, activewear, swimwear, skating wear and clubwear)
- Mystique Spandex (Beautiful for dance costumes, sportswear, activewear and special events)
- Black/White 90-Inch Stretch (For gowns, lingerie, costumes, decorations and shows)
- Poly Rayon Jersey (for T-shirts, tank tops, activewear, yoga and leggings)
- Regular Satin (A fine selection for women's gowns, blouses, lingerie, baseball jackets, interior furnishing fabrics, upholstery and more)
- Satin Spandex (Perfect for gowns, lingerie, costumes, decorations and shows)
- Solid Colour Velvet (For ice skating, dance and theatrical costumes)
Bear in mind that all of these are great for designing those items and not necessarily obtaining them.
Anyway, hope you enjoy this collection and please stay tuned for the rest of the patterns coming very soon!
In the meantime, peace!
As always, comments are appreciated, and if you have a question, I'll try my best to answer it. Enjoy!
* Note: this package consists of the second-third of all the fabrics available in this letter category. The last collection will be up shortly. *
EDIT: I think it would be more convenient for myself and everyone else (if you're interested of course) if I link my other fabrics patterns to this one. So here goes:
~ Fabrics Patterns A to F ~[link]
~ Fabrics Patterns G to L ~[link]
~ Fabrics Patterns M to S (Part 1) ~[link]
~ Fabrics Patterns M to S (Part 3) ~[link]
---> UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!! <---
G'day everybody, an update regarding these patterns. When I originally made them, they were one size only (500x500 pixels) but this new journal entry I've made (See here: [link]
) will allow you to create sizes applicable for any project. (Small as 64x64 or large as 1024x1024, your choice.)
Thanks very much for the love, and hope you make great use out of them!