Hey, what's up everybody! Here I present the final of three (possibly four) parts of an immense collection of fabric patterns that can be utilised in Photoshop.
Yes, for the small, small price of ONE MILLION dA POINTS (Okay, who wrote that down...?
I mean, for the reasonable price of one view and one download (that means, it's completely free!) you can gain access to a massive collection of fabric patterns that can be used for Photoshop Elements, as well as Creative Suite and GIMP. (Actually, if someone could check which programs' versions work for me so I know for sure, that'd be much appreciated.)
I have made these in Photoshop Elements 9, and you can bet there's plenty more where that came from.
Featured in this package are a compilation of fabrics of several different colours, including:
- Ponte D' Roma (Sounds eternally classy to me!
- Printed Lightning (Spectacular design for swimwear, activewear, dance costumes, blouses and party dresses, not to mention ice skating)
- Fire/Hell Nylon Spandex (Perfect for dresses and blouses)
- Stretch Charmeuse (For striking gowns, women's dresses and other formal wear)
- Stretch Lining (Ideal for lining dresses, and can be used for decoration)
- Stretch Mesh (For smooth clubwear, lingerie, dance and skating costumes)
- Stretch Sequins (Great for dresses, dance & skating costumes, and favour decorations)
- Stretch Vinyl (Again, perfect for dresses, dance & skating costumes, and favour decorations)
Bear in mind that all of these are great for designing those items and not necessarily obtaining them.
Anyway, hope you enjoy this collection and please stay tuned, because there might be "special request" patterns coming up soon. Not sure whether it'll be needed though... this marks the end of a collection of 250 MB of fabrics, approaching nearly 400 fabrics in total for use.
In the meantime, peace!
As always, comments are appreciated, and if you have a question, I'll try my best to answer it. Enjoy!
* Note: this package consists of the final third of all the fabrics available in this letter category. Hope you enjoy the collection! *
EDIT: I think it would be more convenient for myself and everyone else (if you're interested of course) if I link my other fabrics patterns to this one. So here goes:
~ Fabrics Patterns A to F ~[link]
~ Fabrics Patterns G to L ~[link]
~ Fabrics Patterns M to S (Part 1) ~[link]
~ Fabrics Patterns M to S (Part 2) ~[link]
---> UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!!! <---
G'day everybody, an update regarding these patterns. When I originally made them, they were one size only (500x500 pixels) but this new journal entry I've made (See here: [link]
) will allow you to create sizes applicable for any project. (Small as 64x64 or large as 1024x1024, your choice.)
Thanks very much for the love, and hope you make great use out of them!